marți, 2 februarie 2010

about relationships

I hate the people that think they know what I am thinking: “ I know that I’m boring you!” Really? You are boring me so much that I am preparing my answers carefully, I’m making my homework before talking with you because it’s not easy, because it’s challenging, because I like challenging, challenging it’s never boring. But still you keep on your opinion about the fact that I’m bored by you.

Again really?

If you know my thoughts so good in the future you can take the freedom to take decisions for me.

I’m a passionate human being, I like to respect my friends, colleges, family and enemies, I’m very exigent and demanding especially with the people that I LOVE and I like people as same as me, I get mad very quickly and it’s passing as quickly as it was coming, I hate and I love with passion without other interests except the spiritual onces but this… the way I am it’s not indicated nowadays.

Nowadays it’s indicated to love yourself more then everybody and everything, to use other people for solving your problems and when you don’t succeed to do that to talk them vulgar and throw them away in the garbage bag of history.

Nowadays it’s indicated to be very careful when you choose a friend or a partner, a husband or a wife. You have to see if you can control this person, if this person have enough money to “make you happy” if this person can be any help for you and if this person wants to help you…if you cannot use this person… it’s very clear it’s not THE ONE. Of course to have all this you have to make some compromises also: as to swallow a lot of shit from your friend/partner etc because he/she knows also it’s used and it’s using you as she/he can also…and now talking about male-female relationship ...

it’s indicated….

Nowadays …to get laid as much as you can (if you are a man…if you are a woman you are a whore if you act like this) … to get laid so you can enrich your CV and you can find the “perfect mach” that can satisfy all your material demands because there are no any spiritual and moral requests in our times. If you are a woman and you made the “mistake” by not marring the FIRST man… you will marry for sure with the second oneS because inevitably the man makes the stupid mistake to ask her “ And… how many was before me?” and what chances to a serious relationship do you think that poor woman has if she answers;” mmmm let me think… 432…. You are the 433rd

The men from your beautiful country wants as life partner a cook, a washerwoman, a housekeeper, and recently they have accepted the idea of career woman BUT :

- she needs to be serious(that means if he isn’t the 1rst, it’s for sure the 2nd…or one of the seconds :)))),

- good(to understand that when he is stressed he will come and swear her, and make her feel miserable because he need to relax),

- reasonable (to not comment if he’s cheating her with a work college, a friend etc. that didn’t have the possibility to fuck her before he knows the actual partner, to respect his privacy and to not comment that he has a password on his phone, he receives phone calls with privat number at 2 in the morning or sms at 4 … to pretend that everything it’s perfect between them, that he is the only male from the human flock that can satisfy her).


Where is the love, where is the respect, where is the trust, where is the peace, where are the pure spirits ?

Somewhere it has been made a mistake because I don’t feel I belong to this time, to this place ...to my race ...





3 comentarii:

  1. Well, I'll be damned!! I hate this Nowadays..

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. why did you got married if you tought nobody will satisfy you ? why do u always blame urself for others mistakes and others for yours ?
    why arn`t u trying to enjoy life and the beautiful moments of your marriage ?

    if all this is true, why are you still there ?

    you are right and he/she is not ? tell him/her that, always do that.

    try not to argue with every piece of ur brain and love with every piece of your heart. there is a balance between them, always was / always will

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. @Richie ...inca te mai vizitez des, si cu regret iti spun nu te inscrii in categoria mai sus precizata...:)

    @Deep Who told you i am married?:)did it say somewhere in my post? And if i'm married, care sunt alea 3 momente fericite ale casniciei?
    Try to not love with every piece of heart...DA ata de superficial, asa e...am sa nu mai iubesc numai cu un pic de heart...aia pe interes...te iubesc daca imi cumperi cizmulite de la Guess...uite ce balanta frumoasa

    RăspundețiȘtergere